|Tor, Nicolas, John, Romain and Chet in the Android Studio|
In the recording session they also promised to release ConstraintLayout 2.0 beta 4 before the podcast was released. And they achieved that: https://androidstudio.googleblog.com/2019/12/constraintlayout-200-beta-4.html.
Subscribe to the podcast feed or download the audio file directly.
- Constraintlayout codelab: https://developer.android.
- MotionLayout codelab: https://codelabs.developers.
- MotionLayout workshop with John and Nicolas from DroidconSF: https://camaelon.
- ConstraintLayout reference page: https://developer.
android.com/reference/ androidx/constraintlayout/ widget/ConstraintLayout
- MotionLayout reference page: https://developer.
android.com/reference/ androidx/constraintlayout/ motion/widget/MotionLayout
- MotionLayout page: https://developer.
- MotionLayout examples: https://developer.
android.com/training/ constraint-layout/ motionlayout/examples
- ConstraintLayout and MotionLayout github samples: https://github.com/
android/views-widgets-samples/ tree/master/ ConstraintLayoutExamples
- Medium article on MotionLayout: https://medium.
com/google-developers/ introduction-to-motionlayout- part-i-29208674b10d
Thanks to continued tolerance and support by our audio engineer, Bryan Gordon.